One-of-a-kind carpet that is hand spun, dyed, and hand knotted by women from Cappadocia, Turkey. Made of wool and dyed using natural vegetable colors extracted from various plants.
- Made of hand-spun wool, colored using vegetable dyes
- Hand knotted carpet by women in small villages in Cappadocia
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Handmade in the 1960-1980s
- Irregularities in knotting, color, and symmetry is attributable to human hands and nature’s influence, adding to its character and history
Dimensions: 20 inches width x 35 inches length
Weight: 1 kilo
Shipping weight: 1 kilo
Care and Maintenance
Regularly vacuum on low setting and deep clean with baking soda every 3 months or so. Have the carpet professionally cleaned every 5 years or so.