One-of-a-kind carpet that is hand spun, dyed, and hand knotted by women from Cappadocia, Turkey. Made of wool and dyed using natural vegetable colors extracted from various plants.
- Made of hand-spun wool, colored using vegetable dyes
- Hand knotted carpet by women in small villages in Cappadocia
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Handmade in the 1960-1980s
- Irregularities in knotting, color, and symmetry is attributable to human hands and nature’s influence, adding to its character and history
Dimensions: 35 inch length x 23 inch width
Shipping weight: 1 kilo
Care and Maintenance
This is a low pile rug and very easy to clean & vacuum, pet friendly & washable rug.